1. How long is the course? The course comprises 5 modules and the time span for each module is a minimum of 2 weeks. 10 Weeks in total. You however have 6 months to complete the course.
2. Do I receive all 5 modules in one go? No, once you have paid and registered, you will receive module one. When you submit the questions and assignments, you will then gain access to the next module.
3. How do I communicate with a WPC tutor? The Wildlife Photographic course is an on line course and as such, all correspondence is done via the site. Should you experience problems, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and assistance will be provided via email.
4. Do I have to attend classes? No, the course is done completely online. All studies and assignments are done at your own pace and in the privacy of your home. Assignments and questionnaires are submitted and evaluated within 3 days from when you submit.
5. How long are the assignments? Each module will have an assignment based on the content of that specific module. Some are shorter than others but each one requires the development of ideas from your side.
6. Do I have to have a background in photography? No. The course is designed to allow not only for students who have little or no photographic experience, but also for intermediate photographers.
7. Do I need computer skills? Only basic computer skills are required to complete the online Wildlife Photographic course.